Life is beautiful. There are some easy tips to live a healthy lifestyle.
1. Drink Lots of Water – The two-thirds of the body is water. So it has a very important part in our life. Water acting as a solvent, temperature regulator, carrier of nutrients and body detoxifier. We should maintain hydration, it can influence on our vitality and energy levels. So aim to drink enough water throughout of the day.
2. Meditation – Meditation can do miracles in our life. Do meditation every day it quietens our mind and calms our soul.
3. Get Enough Sleep – Lack of sleep causes premature ageing and many other problems. To stay awake we will eat more, usually, it is junk foods.
4. Exercise – Do exercise every day, not just a few times a week. Exercise have many amazing benefits including lowering of risk of diseases, increase life span, higher bone density, and weight loss. It helps us to increase activity in our life. If you can choose walking
over transport for close distances and climb the stairs instead of taking the lift. Try to pick exercises you enjoy then you will naturally want to do them. Exercise is about being healthy and having fun at the same time. You can choose sports like football, basketball, swimming, squash, tennis, badminton and much more.
5. Eat More Vegetables – Experts suggest 5-9 servings of fruits or vegetables a day. Vegetables are important for good health. So include more of them in your diet.
6. Eat More Fruits – Oranges offer more health benefits than vitamin C pills. So try to consume foods directly from nature instead of synthetic supplements. Include fruits in your diet such as watermelon, apple, apricots, grapes, guava, papaya and kiwi.
7. Eat Bright Coloured Foods – Antioxidants are good for health because it removes free radicals. Free radicals damage our cells. Eat fruits and vegetables of different colours. For example White: Mushroom and Bananas. Orange: Papaya and Orange. Yellow: Mango and Pineapple. Green: Cucumber, Celery and Guava. Red: Tomatoes, Watermelon and Apple. Purple or Blue: Eggplant and Blackberries.
8. Love Yourself – Do you love yourself? It is very important for a healthy life. Tell yourself I love you every morning. It will change your mood to a positive mood.
9. Breathe Deeply – Most of us don’t breath properly, you have to give importance to it. Oxygen is a vital source of life so you have to take it seriously. Usually, we take a breath only one-third of our lung capacity. When you take a full breathe lungs are completely filled, abdomen expands and there is minimum movement on your shoulders.
10. Eat Small Meals – To balance your energy distribution choose several small meals over a few big meals a day.
11. Cut Out Sugary Foods – Try to cut out sugary foods such as chocolate, candy bars, cookies, pastries and cakes, etc.
12. Don’t Drink Alcohol – Alcohol is repeatedly proven to have negative effects on our body. So try to avoid alcohol at least reduce your consumption.
These are very simple healthy living tips. Follow these and enjoy your life.